Currently in my kitchen:
- The trim has been painted
- The back wall is almost all painted
- There is a ladder in the middle of my kitchen
- The kitchen table has been spackled and is ready to be sanded and painted
- There are random stools and chairs scattered throughout
- The refrigerator is pulled out from the wall
- There are painting supplies everywhere
Thankfully, here's what else is in my kitchen:
- A very energetic little helper, who makes me laugh
- Praise and worship music, which makes me thankful
I should note that I am the type of person that gets stressed when my kitchen is messy. We have a pretty open floor plan and, when the kitchen is a mess, well, you just can't overlook it. I'm looking forward to getting this (these) project(s) done quickly and getting back into my normal blogging swing.
Hang in there with me! I promise to show after pictures (I never thought to take before pictures).