Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What a Mess.

No pictures today, just an explanation as to why I've been M.I.A. lately.

Currently in my kitchen:

  • The trim has been painted
  • The back wall is almost all painted
  • There is a ladder in the middle of my kitchen
  • The kitchen table has been spackled and is ready to be sanded and painted
  • There are random stools and chairs scattered throughout
  • The refrigerator is pulled out from the wall
  • There are painting supplies everywhere


Thankfully, here's what else is in my kitchen:

  • Coffee
  • Food
  • Light
  • Warmth
  • A very energetic little helper, who makes me laugh
  • Praise and worship music, which makes me thankful


I should note that I am the type of person that gets stressed when my kitchen is messy. We have a pretty open floor plan and, when the kitchen is a mess, well, you just can't overlook it. I'm looking forward to getting this (these) project(s) done quickly and getting back into my normal blogging swing.

Hang in there with me! I promise to show after pictures (I never thought to take before pictures).

No comments:

Post a Comment