Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Uncle Dance

As Braden and I were finishing up planting some flowers (technically I was finishing, Braden was too busy, well, being Braden), a car pulled up to our house. The B-Man instantly recognized his beloved Uncle Dance and ran right to...his car. Yup, that's Braden for you.

After my brother (who's actual name is Lance but has lovingly been renamed) chased the little guy around the yard, the cars, and into the house, we sat down and ate dinner together (mad props to Mike for grilling his most amazing burgers ever!). Then it took effect....

"What's it?" you ask? It is this strange thing that happens to my usually calm little boy when he's in my brother's presence...think Road Runner meets Woody Woodpecker. Ok, maybe that's not the best comparison, but I'm telling you: the kid gets whacky! He giggles, spins in circles, falls down...just an outright goofball. I don't understand it and, to be honest, I don't entirely mind it either. It's always good for some laughs.

In the midst of the madness, I did manage to get this:
















Say it with me: awwwww!

Braden must've had a good time, too. We heard him still laughing long after we put him to bed. It was the kind of laugh that's contagious and, before we knew it, Mike and I were giggling right along with him as we listened.

These are nights I love.

A side note: You may have noticed the watermark on the above picture. All pictures from here on out will have one. It' s just a security thing and a way for me to protect my images.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice watermark -Also glad to make the blog :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day this year! Love the new pics and updates. Love Aunt Bet

    ReplyDelete