Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

  1. I just wanted you to know that you're now reading an international blog. That's right. According to the stats, this little blog has been visited in the US, Canada, Greece, Netherlands, Australia, UK, Italy, Singapore, Mexico, and Argentina. Oh yeah, we're big time now. Not really. But, to all the visitors: Welcome, kalos ilthate, welkom, wolkom, G'day Mate, benvenute, 欢迎, Bienvenidos! And a special shoutout to the Newfoundlanders: How ya gettin' on! 
  2. If any of the above translations are incorrect a) so sorry and b) I got the translations from here.
  3. I may or may not have worn mismatched socks yesterday. I may or may not have noticed while I was putting my shoes on, but at that point was already committed to wearing them because my husband and son were waiting for me in the car. These things happen to some people. Not me, but you know, some people.
  4. Potty training is going pretty awesome. Brady went #2 (I'm trying to avoid saying the "p" word since I may or may not have mentioned it so much in a previous blog post.) After we flushed, we congratulated him like we always do and he said, "That's the way it's done!". Where does this kid get his material?
  5. Speaking of the little comedian, yesterday he insisted on being called black bear. All day. If someone were to forget and call him by his name, he would remind you and say "Actually, black bear". 
  6. I still check on that little black bear every time I wake up in the middle of the night. I can't not check on him. I usually try to recover him up, but lately he's taken to sleeping hibernating on top of his covers in his bed cave.
  7. Do you ever text someone while you're sitting in the same room? My husband is known to do this and I kinda love it. I get sweet messages like "I want to grow old with you" or "Wanna get a pizza?". I could go on from there, but they can get colorful and this is a family blog.
  8. Have you ever tried these? A friend turned me onto them (thanks, Catrina!) and I'm in love. Don't buy them through that link, though. Get them at Wal-Mart or Sam's and send me some. Just kidding. Unless, you know, you really want to.
  9. We went to the bookstore (again) last night. I love it that Brady would choose a bookstore over a toy store. 
  10. Have you ever read Psalms 139? It's kind of my current favorite. Every time I read it, a different part speaks to me. Today, it's this part: Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? ....If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me...Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment